What I need is an API, along with an example project, to MERGE an MSM file (a Windows Installer Merge Module) into an MSI file (a Windows Installer installation). In particular, the specifics are:
1) Use the WINAPI calling conventions for all API functions
2) Allow specifying the target folder for the files contained inside the MSM (if they are not installed into a pre-defined folder)
3) Allow specifying the feature the MSM belongs in the new, merged-into MSI
4) If any files are contained inside the MSM, extract them all to a specified folder, AND
5) Fix up the merged MSI to read the files from a specified source path (relative to the MSI), instead of looking inside the MSI for them
If for step 5 you need code to extract a CAB file, I will provide that code.
To do this project, you need to have knowledge and experience with Windows Installer. It is a very simple project if you do have that knowledge.
Delphi and Visual C++ solutions are accepted.
Bu iş için 14 freelancer ortalamada $411 teklif veriyor
Hi !! I would be able to create the software as per your need and demands. I would like to assure you that I have expertise in the areas that are relevant to your project. Please do contact me for more discussions
Hello! I think its not hard to solve your problem. I have more than 7 years experience of serious Delphi programming. My works mostly were conneted with system programming, so I think I can create high-quality product.