Need a simple but reliable program for multicasting files to 1-30 computers on a local network. The file sizes can range in size from 1-9gb each so the objective is to minimize network bandwidth.
All computers will run Windows XP or Windows Server 2003 (32-bit).
Initiation of multicast transfer starts on the multicast server. After the file/folder location and options are configured, the server announces the availability of a multicast session. Client executable is configured to listen for a session.
- Text-box: Assign a session name or number to the multicast (default “S0”)
- Text-box: Browse or type local or network path for folders/files to multicast.
- Text-box: specify path for folders/files to save on remote client.
- Accept connections button: announces availability of multicast session.
- Window (Scrollable list): Shows list of clients that have acknowledged the announcement and accepted a session connection to server.
- Client count (starts the transfer automatically when specified number of clients are connect)
- Start button – starts the file transfer to all connected clients if client count is blank or less than number specified.
- Progress bar shows file transfer status.
Preferably, this should be a small .exe that does not require installation (for example, can be run as an executable from the command line or a Web link)
- Displays client IP address
- Text-box: specify session name or number for the multicast server (default “S0”)
- Progress bar shows file transfer status after initiated from Server.
Please only bid on this project if you actual have experience developing protocol level applications. Only bids which show samples of similar applications will be considered.
Hello! We have a team of highly qualified and creative professionals. We shall be glad to help you. The demonstration version of the program will be given to you on Monday.
7 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 87$ teklif veriyor
We specialize in Networking related apps , right down to protocol levels . We need further clarifications. P.S. :- If you are really looking for a price < $ 100 then you could ignore this message.