It should be A Win32 C++ exe ....I can include the empty MS Visual c++ project called [url removed, login to view] to start from.
What it does:
1) Disable the following keyboard inputs: ctl-l,ctl-n,ctl-h,ctl-f,ctl-q,f1,f3,ctl-shift-esc,ctl-alt-del,alt-tab,alt-esc,atl-f4,atl-home
2) Hide desktop,hide start button,hide taskbar
3) Sets the following registry key
4) Deletes the following registry key if exists
5) If you press the esc key it prompts you for a password which if = 'quitnow' then app quits/exits, however if the password is 'quitsome' then it kills then it kills [url removed, login to view] and then exits and if it is 'quitall' it calls [url removed, login to view] and then exits.
5b) same as above but instead of the esc key being the trigger the number 12345 is the trigger to pop up the password box.
90% of the hard code you can already find here.
[url removed, login to view]
I have attached both the source and compiled version, I suggest testing it on your pc before you code. the exe is .ext
Bear in mind when the app is killed all the above is released and you can use those keyboard keys and things aren't hidden
5 freelancers are bidding on average $72 for this job
I'm with 10+ yrs. exp. on c, c++, vc++ MFC, and, i could provide quality services, quality documentation, and, minor changes, if required, even after the delivery.