I need a simple Windows XP program (NT service) that logs users activity i.e. login and logout operations. Specification:
1. It starts on system start.
2. When user logs in:
- it calls an external URL with parameters containing: computer IP address, user login, operation (login, logout). The URL looks like: [url removed, login to view];user=baniak&oper=login
- it stores the data togheter with date and time locally into a text file
3. On user logout the same operations are performed but parameter "oper" is "logout".
4. Configuration parameters are:
- URL to be called ( e.g. [url removed, login to view] )
- log tex file location
Program should read them from the command line, like:
[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] c:/log/[url removed, login to view]
I need working executable file, short description how to install it as windows service, source codes.
I expect it not to use any nonstandard libraries, it should run under typical Windows installation.
Witam! Jestem na etapie przygotowania dema tego programu...
12 freelancers are bidding on average $70 for this job
Dear Sir/Madam, I have all required knowledge and experience to achieve success of this project with best quality and professionalism. Please see my profile. Before accepting my bid offer please contact me via proj Daha Fazla
Hello. I have required experience in windows' services to do this.
You don't need to create NT service - it only use system resorces - CPU, memory, handlers, etc! This task can be fulfil with small DLL, that loads only when user login or logout. Another benefit of this way is secrecy Daha Fazla
I would do it in 7 days at the max. I also have experience in providong these types of software to other clients. Try my developed software and you would never regret
Dear Sir: Thx for Ur project. We can do it. We r very much interested to do.... U can depend on us... We r new in this site. Thats why our review is 1. But u can check our profile... u find some very much Daha Fazla