[url removed, login to view] should run automatically after switching on the mobile phone.
[url removed, login to view] dialling a phone number (no matter if dialled straight from the keypad or from the phone book, etc.) application displaying prepared earlier graphics and the dialled number should run. However, instead of making a call to the dialled number a call to a different, already defined in the application number should be made. After getting a connection, the "original" number should be tone dialled and confirmed by the hash key "#". The phone speaker should be switched on not earlier than after the connection is made and the "original" number is tone dialled (before that it should be silent, no ringtone).
3. User should have the possibility to simply activate/deactivate the application whenever there is such a need.
4. The dialled numbers list in the call log should display the "original" number dialled by user (not the intermediate access number defined in the application).
5. User should have the possibility to define unlimited number of prefixes in the application set up at which the connection will be made directly (omitting the intermediate access number) - e.g. if 48 is defined in the set up then when connecting to 48224278000 - the number is dialled directly).
6. Application should have the possibility to change the intermediate access number due to the defined ID of a GSM network.
7. If a call is made to a number that consists of 9 digits, a "48"
prefix should be added during the tone dialling.
Application should be able to run on as greatest number of mobile phones as possible.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $1180 for this job
Our experience in wireless domain should take you through with the project. View PM for more information
I am from Adaptive InfoTech Private Limited, Chennai. India. Adaptive Infotech has necessary expertise and can handle this project. At present, Adaptive InfoTech is developing advanced mobile applications for de Daha Fazla
We as Tycom Solutions have expertise in Series 60 application design and J2mE application and game designing. WE also have huge amount of expertise in porting of application over Symbian and J2me platforms. Please d Daha Fazla
Dear Sir, At the outset let me introduce my self I Amit Shitole Managing Director of Omni-Bridge Systems Pvt. Ltd. a software developing firm in India since 2004, with highly professional people to promote Daha Fazla
It is possible to complete the project within 30 days and with $1300. Our team has seven years expirienct in the area.
Hello Sir, I can surely do this for [url removed, login to view] check PMB for more details. Thanks XpertDeveloper
Hi, We are a team of four freelancers with over 3 years of experience in application development for Symbian OS devices on Series 60 and UIQ platform. We have the expertise and experience to execute the project. Given Daha Fazla