I have a C++ client (PLAYER) which runs off a XML play list to display advertisements on shop screens. What I want is the following:
- for this client to play Flash 9 videos perfectly
- for a nice smooth transition effect between adverts to be used
- for the text scroller to function perfectly,
- for no border to be on the edges of the screen,
- that random triva files play in sequence between each advert as set in XML file.
- for the C++ client to be easily downloaded and installed (winamp installer).
For this I pay $50.
Second part of the project is to develop a simple C++ (or Java) program (SERVER) that will enable me to remotely update these C++ client players with new playlists and content. The following points are needed:
- Secure connection between Player and Server is needed.
- Secure login (username and Password to start Server
- When Server starts it can see which Players are currently ON – and I can see which XML playlist was last sent
- When sending a new XML playlist and Files to the Player – on completion of loading it should restart the player without effecting display (always full screen display).
- The server can connect on demand or be set to auto connect each day to update Players with RSS News Feed (played in text scroller).
For this I pay $100.