Requirements are as follows:
- You are a freelancer
- very good english knowledge in speaking and writing. You should be an excellent communicator.
- excellent knowledge in "C" and "C++", we use Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 (and you'll have to, too). Development OS = Microsoft Windows 2000, XP and Vista soon.
- knowledge and understanding of XML based databases
- knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Windows GUI programming (windowing basics and APIs, message handling APIs, how to work with user controls on a system / API level)
- communication has to be done between 06:00 and 20:00 UTC , Skype and Google-Talk preferred. Minimum 1 hour communication schedule per day should be reserved for us within this time frame.
- internet connection without interruption hours or interruption times. Broadband and flatrate preferred.
- being able to work independently. After understanding the requirements, working on your own to finish the job
- being able to commit time planning. Being able to report problems and possible dangers early.
- a promising IT project which will be fast growing in the next years
- professional sales activities for this project, best connections in the european IT business market
Your main job would be:
- Support the IT development in all kinds of jobs: Integration of new code parts und functionalities, intensive testing, bug reporting and tracking, feature request tracking, documentation of code, functionalities, etc
We will start with several single jobs and are looking for a full time and longterm partnership.