We need to have developed a high-performance Win2K/XP kernel-mode driver which runs silently at the lowest level of Windows 2000/XP operating systems.
- All keystrokes must to be recorded, including the alt-ctrl-del trusted logon and keystrokes into a DOS box or even a Java chat room.
- Must be able to email the log file via SMTP.
- Must be able to HTTP POST the log file.
- Have to has a send out file log scheduler.
- Must be a Win2K/XP kernel-mode driver (.sys)
Developer must code the application in C++.