I am looking for an experienced C# professional who can write basic level C# tutorial for absolute beginners.
Here is the requirements list:
1. The tutorial intended for absolute beginners
2. Please no technical manual type of content, it has to be written in a language that everybody can understand
3. "That’s so easy even I can code in C#" this is the exact response we are looking after student finishes your tutorial
4. It has to be complete – tutorial has to provide solid, complete basic level C# knowledge
5. There is no minimum number of pages requirement, but I assume 100-120 page text will be sufficient (excluding all screenshots and images)
6. As many screenshots and images as possible to explain visually each point
7. You agree to release all the copyrights to the buyer.
Please submit your bid along your proposed Table of Content and samples of your similar projects.
Bu iş için 18 freelancer ortalamada $203 teklif veriyor
Hello. Can you specify which articles include in tutorial? The .Net is great and large amount of classes. The only base classes may be used in tutorial to only beginner.
I can do this easily provided if you assure [url removed, login to view] me the work and i can do it for you.I gto lot of exp in doing projects on c and c++.
Hi we can do this , We are even looking for more business with you.
i worked on teaching computer to secondary school students...if you want to contact use msn.. girayyasar at hotmail dot com :)
i could do a c tutorial in word for the [url removed, login to view] include the topics u want in the tutorial..i am a student and i am deeply interested in c...
duplicate the time if accepted for the Flash Tutorial...
We are very much interested in this project and we have 6 years experience in this domain. Thanks &Regards
Hello sir,i am abubakkar.i am a php programmer.i am also doing .net codings.i have gone through requirement.i can do this for you.i am a advanced programmer in c#.expecting your reply.
Do you have any feedback to me? Thanks -------- Hi Sir, I sent a proposal to ASP.NET either, my question is what version we are writing about: .NET 1.1 or .NET 2.0? Let´s start to work together and get SU Daha Fazla
I can complete this project for you successfully and on time. I will put time and effort into this and it will show. Having just graduated from a university I know how to work hard. Included in my bid is live 24/7 Cust Daha Fazla