Existing C++ library need some help adding missing features:
* Add missing unit test coverage for ImmutableMemoryView class
* Add a new class ArrayRef based on an existing Solace::Array class, but make it constructible form a C-array and not owning it's memory (using existing code MemoryView).
* Re-factor Solace::Array<> to be constructible from MemoryView, such that two arrays constructed from the same memoryView will share the memory providing different access to the same data.
* Review Unit test coverage for Solace::Array and make sure that shared memoryView case is covered.
* Add Fixed-size replacement for std::vector. Base implementation on Solace::Array with a current insert position index. Solace::Vector should be constructible from MemoryView and Array but no memory reallocation should be supported. In case of MemoryView - it can be shared (via shallowView) between multiple vectors if concurrent modification of a memory segment is desirable.
* All classes ArrayRef, Array, Vector should have a method "view() const: ImmutableMemoryView" and where appropriate "view(): MemoryView" to get an underlaying memory storage of the array. The view returned must be shallow and not own the memory.
* Unit test coverage for Solace::Vector including shared memoryView case.
OS: Linux, Min GCC version: 5.4, C++14, Unit test framework: CppUnit
Bu iş için 20 freelancer ortalamada $162 teklif veriyor
Hi! I am professional C/C++ programmer. I can do this project with highest quality! Best Regards, Szymszteinsl Relevant Skills and Experience C++ Proposed Milestones $500 AUD - 100%
I am very proficient in c and c++. I have 16 years c++ developing experience now, and have worked for more than 6 years. My work is online game developing, and mainly focus on client side, using c++ under windows envir Daha Fazla
Hi I am experienced software developer. I have reviewed your project description and I am ready to complete this project for you. Can you please send me your existing source code? Relevant Skills and Experience C++ Daha Fazla
Hi! I'm interesting your project very well. I am mastering c++ and I'm a good Mathematician. And also I have many experience and good skill about web and android development. Let's go ahead with me
Hello hiring manager I read your details and I understand is that you wish add missing features in existing C++ library. Relevant Skills and Experience We are expert in C Programming, C# Programming C++ Programming, Daha Fazla
Hello There, I have worked in time critical, real time, embedded and HFT systems. I have 19+ years of industry experience. Would love make a demo for you with no obligations. -Yogesh Relevant Skills and Experience C Daha Fazla
hello how are you? i have good experience in developing c++ program. i read your proposal and i can do it. i hope working with you. please contact with me. thank you.
Hey, I can test, modify and code the tasks required in C++, Please send me the code to analyze it Relevant Skills and Experience I have experience in C++ and OOP for more than 7 years and have built many project usin Daha Fazla
I have 8 yrs working with C/C++ project on linux Relevant Skills and Experience C/C++ linux, makefile Proposed Milestones $166 AUD - D coding and testing Contact me to direct deal about cose and time . Regards.
I've built many low level structures in c++ before such as; lists, collections, stacks, hashtables, and trees. Relevant Skills and Experience I've built many low level structures in c++ before such as; lists, collecti Daha Fazla