I need a piece of software that does the following:
After I put a website address in to the software:
1. I crawls the website to find pages.
2. It checks how many backlinks link to a specific page (it also should give a total for the entire site)
3. It should list each backlink to each specific page.
4. It should also provide me with the anchor text for that link (the text people click on)
5. It should give me the PageRank of both the domain that the link is on as well as the PAGE that the link is on.
6. It should provide me with ON PAGE Search Engine Optimization Analysis for each backlink:
- it should provide me with the text inside <title> tag.
- it should provide me with the META description of the page with backlink.
- it should provide me with the META keywords of the page with backlink.
- it should provide me with the density of all the words in a selected piece of content (how many times each word or phrase appears)
7. I should be able to put in a word or phrase into the software and it should return the first 10 Google results for that phrase as well as perform steps 1-6 on each result that has been returned.
Everything should be clickable and sortable as well as I should be able to export it to CSV.
More features might be needed as project goes on.
The budget for this is $200. Please bid $200 if interested.
IMPORTANT: I've had some horrible experiences with software providers here, so no escrow will be made. YOU WILL BE PAID UPON DELIVERY AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE SOFTWARE BY ME. I don't want to have to go through false promises again.
Bu iş için 7 freelancer ortalamada $186 teklif veriyor
Looking forward to take up the task and deliver the code to your specs
We can help in your project, please check PMB and our ratings/reviews to get idea of our experience.
Experienced C# developer,i can make this project in 2 max 3 days with all options [login to view URL] the project status is urgent i can hurry up things with no additional charge.
Hello, cseba. I can do this job for 3-4 days. I have 4+ years experience in C# and ASP.NET
i can do that. i have expirience in things like crawling.