I need someone to add some features to an open source windows webserver (written in C++ VS2010).
Enhancements would include:
- add usermanagement to allow/disallow access to resources
- add URL rewriting capabilities (probably by including IIRF, an open source ISAPI rewriting module)
- add support for the rewriting module to the gui module for easy configuration
- add support for launching scripts as error pages (support for custom error pages does already exist)
- small modifications to custom script engine handling (probaly just changing some parameters)
- add support for limiting max simultanous downloads per user and per filetype and domain
Regularly communication via MSN or SKYPE is a must.
Project compiles under VS2010 in x86 and x64 mode.... IIRF is also c++ but comes as a VC2006 project. Shouldn't be a problem though...