You will be writing a program that simulates the card game of Euchre. A description of the game is provided in a separate document. All input/output is done through a textual interface, no graphics required.
The documents state the requirements very clearly, and all should be followed closely.
You will provide support for a human player, who can enter his or her actions via a textual interface. You will also implement two types of computer players, who play the game automatically based on some very simple strategies that are described in the attached document.
The following is already provided
- a Card ADT: both the header and the implementation files
- a collection of useful Common global variables: the header file and the implementation file
- a Parser for reading user input from the command line: the header file and implementation file
- a shuffle() algorithm for shuffling a deck of cards
- an executable, our_euchre, that you can use to compare the output of your program against
- a simple input file of user commands for a game played by 4 human players
The game is very simple, and for someone who knows C/C++ inside out - this should be a very short project.
I need this asap, maximum within 2 days.
Please bid accordingly, and PLEASE READ THE WHOLE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE BIDDING!