I'm looking for coder to help me doing homework’s. (for other students)
I'm looking for person to work in regular basis in future.
Each homework is like most of homework’s on this site.
Average time is 2-3 hours per assignment.
Price of homework is bid amount/10
I. You must answer within 12 hours if you could finish it in due time. This is maximum time we could wait. Best if you have online connection. Or we must determine connection time for example you must check mail 4-5 times day. Time of check is defined. for example 8- am 18 - am 23-am. If you have cellar phone with sms you must check it
2. If you not sure in homework please write me what you need to answer it.
3. You must clearly understand assignment. No wrong assumption without contacting me.
4. You must use codding style like in examples send in assignment.
5. You could say us no 3 times. for 10 Hws
Who is perfect bider.
1. Age 18-25. Students with good grades and knowledge.
Please send examples of you homewords, (with assignments.)
2. We could pay aprox 5-10$ per homework.
But we could discuss amount. For example you could do urgent assignments. (day or less deadline)
3. Fast communication. You must have sellar phone with enabled sms service. (To send you messages from internet)
Or be avalible by phone.
3. Ready to learn.
4. Knows one of C++ Java VB and data structures
Binary search tree, AVL tree, sortrting algorithms.
Please post your price for 10 hws
Good rating and examples of your sources. will increase your chance.
Also. please note. I'll post a lot of another project in future for winner.(You'll not need spent time in bidding and looking for new clients)
So please bid only if this money is ok for you
. Don't bid if you wish just get first rating.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).