The following are requests for comparisons of RSA vs ECC cryptography.
Methods, arithmetic and other topics are as for reference and any suggestion you think it is more suitable is welcome.
Applied cryptography: Encryption/ Decryption & Signing /Verifying
Comparisons: Processing speed, code size (ROM), memory size (RAM).
Also you should let us know the arithmetic used in fields, ECC and RSA and any improvement methods.
Also you should deliver us the source code.
1. RSA implementation of 1024 & 2048-bit
2. Numbers?? b=3 , b=216+1
3. Factorization? NFS?
4. RSA code written in Java or C, (?taken from OpenSSL library?)
1. UNDERLYING FIELD: Fp or F2m . Preferably F2m with m=233 & 283. Suggested by NIST-SECG
2. REPRESENTATION BASE F2m : polynomial or normal. Preferably polynomial
3. ALGORITHMS FOR FIELD OPERATIONS: eg Montgomery multiplication, EEA, Almost Inverse Algorithm for multiplicative inverse. Any suggestions welcome
4. ELLIPTIC CURVE over F2m : preferably random EC from NIST recommendations
5. EC OPERATIONS ALGORITHMS: eg windows method in affine or projective coordinates, preferably in affine coordinates. Any suggestions welcome
6. EC PROTOCOLS: ECDSA, ECDLP, ECDH, ECEG etc
7. REDUCTION with POLYNOMIAL: Preferably, F2233 : x233+x74+1
F2283 : x283+x12+ x7+x6 +1
The processors used in smart cards of either of the following manufacturers or any suggestions from you, preferably without math- or co-processor:
1. GEMALTO : eg SLE 88CFX4000P
2. INFINEON: eg ICs SLE 66C86PE, ICs SLE 66C46PE etc 16bit
3. PHILIPS : eg μΡ: ΜΧ51 CPU in series P5Caxxx
4. THOMSON STM / SGS: ST23YS02 & ST23YS08
5. or any other well known producer like NEK, OKI, HITACHI, MOTOROLA, TOSHIBA, ATMEL that you find it more appropriate and suggest it.
13 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 865$ teklif veriyor
Hello, I have a lot of experience in c++ programming. And I'm very familiar with encryption algorithm such as AES, RAS, Rinjdael and so on. Please check PMB. Thanks.
Hi I have a degree in mathematics and computer science. I currently do professional programming with C++. I have developed systems that do encryption. I shall be more than glad and grateful to work with you.
I have 11 years of experiance in Java J2EE technologies. I've worked extensively on cryptography to enable business to business transactions. I'll get this done using Java cryptography extension apis.