note: the focus is on the performance and design of three text classifiers
The assignment is regarding working of multiple intelligent agents in an autonomous software installation/uninstallation environment.
The above mentioned agent based uninstall/installation process will have following sequence of actions (for multiple agents) , agents will work in following sequence:
1. An interface for communication between with the user and the program
2. Deploying agents to conduct(install/uninstall) task on the machine
3. accessing the installation/un installation rights.
5. Checking the requirements/physical constraints (available space and software etc).
6. Initiating the uninstall/installation process using agents.
7. Smooth and successful continuation of uninstall/installation process (analyzing the text and responding to that), the main function
· Analyzing the text of every uninstall/installation window/screen based upon three text classifiers (naive baesian, bayesian belief and svm)
1) naive Bayesian model/classifier
2) Bayesian belief network model/classifier
3) SVM based classifier
· One by one action selection / decision making on the base of above mentioned text classifiers.
In case of an unknown environment or unknown text/case, capability of dealing with the situation (learning capability) and adding that to the classifiers knowledge base
Communication and collaboration capabilities along with learning
capabilities (unknown environments) .
· Updating the directories (system) after installation/uninstallation is complete and completion msg should be displayed
· Storing and Comparing the results of all the models at the end using a database and making a comparison of them all to show which one is the better
8. change in environment(directories) upon successful completion of the uninstall/installation process.
9. Reporting the success of the process and displaying the results using an interface.
just for a single machine, i donot want it for a networked/distribute environment.
Hav eyou worked in jade before?
you will have to provide me details regarding the model implementation (naive baesian, bayesian belief and svm) for my design documentation.
one more thing, you will have to send me some basic work as phase 1 on 27 for my preliminary search.
i actually wanted the same, assess , analyze and then commit so that no chance of failure, like my previous experiences.
require agent base installation based upon text analysis done by naiive bayes, bayesian belief and svm.
note that use of builtin library is not allowed, we actually have to model ourselves the algorithms.
tutorapex 2 hours ago
i wanted to remind you that the application/program should have a very nice and impressive interface , the error messages and successfull installation/uninstallation should also be prompted through impressive interfaces along with statistical facts like total time taken
tutorapex 2 hours ago
i have talked to my instructor,
according to him we cannot use jade standalone as some java environment is required and netbeans is the best of all
and bad news i have to submitt a working prototype along with the interfaces on 8th april
tutorapex 2 hours ago
it is a term project of a subject and i told you to analyze it completely
but still if you think that you will not be able to deliver on time and it will be difficult to complete that plz inform me and refund me the amount,
for me time is important as my instructor will not mark the project after dead line and the whole effort will be wasted,
plz give me the clear and true picture as i have some more offers also.
i have to submitt interfaces and model implementation by 7th, reading text from windows could be delayed till 15 but plz at least tell me.
your developer might use any java editor if not Netbeans, but JADE cannot be used without java environment, if he feels like working in command prompt java, that could also run equally good in netbeans.
2 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 87$ teklif veriyor
Dear Mr. tutorapex, I have experience using Jade, Bayesian & SVM classifier, and very familiar with Netbeans. Pls check your PMB for my proposal. Thanks.
Hello, We are freelance software developers. If you contact us, we can give a quote for your project and we can discuss the details. w w w . sol v e r . i o