1. Opens a position in a stock if it has positive MACD
2. Trading time should be between 10:00 and 15:30
2. Excludes gap ups and downs that exceed 2% and must be up since open.
3. Places an immediate stop loss order after the purchase (price or negative MACD, whichever comes first).
4. Places a market sell order if a certain profit has been achieved. This profit I would have to manually input.
Developer (with a heavy Insto trading and finance background with major banks and fund managers). I build professional solutions. Period. SteveP.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $592 for this job
We are professional mobile app developer. We are good in mobile apps and related projects. We have made many similar apps like your project. We are sending you the links. Please check your private message .
I'm a software engineer with a strong background (more that 10 years of experience) working with financial institutions (in my country and in the US) developing several trading applications.