I need a template for an app similar to Aging Booth. The user takes a photo of someone's face and the app modifies the picture and shares it (saves/FaceBook). Template means the modification (filter) itself is not required, but everything else works and ready for the filter addition. The final application will include the filter added by other parties. For that, the code needs to be clean, clear and documented.
The application includes the following steps:
1. Welcome screen + photo taking (or choosing from existing)
2. User helps the app understand the location of the face by marking the eyes and the mouth (similar to Aging Booth)
3. The app presents a selection of 4 pictures (effects) for user to choose from (currently has no effect on the result)
4. The app shows the user the picture (with the eyes and mouth marked). An icon below shows 2 options - to save and to publish on facebook
5. If user chooses either to save it or publish on Facebook - the app performs it.