Deploy open source node.js bittorrent tracker and integrate with an existing [url removed, login to view] web application by passing certain data between the existing web app and the tracker.
The web application is an [url removed, login to view] digital content eCommerce service using sql server and deployed on MS Azure cloud hosting service. The web app currently uses a 3rd-party php/mysql tracker that functions but that solution is inefficient (php vs node) and does not offer the level of integration desired (mysql vs sql).
To enhance the system per the objectives states above, the project is divided into four main phases according to urgency/importance, though all are critical components of the project's success. Each phase will be associated with a milestone payment.
PHASE I – DEPLOY TRACKER
- Simple and straightforward: the node tracker we intend to use is open-source and well-documented.
PHASE II – INTEGRATE WITH [url removed, login to view] WEB APP
- User ID’s created in the web app must be created and linked to anonymous ID’s in the node tracker in real time. We are currently using a SOAP web service for this.
- Certain data fields in the tracker + web app must be linked/shared in real time.
- This is likely the most critical phase of the project, and data efficiency (speed) as well as security are the key benchmarks for this requirement.
PHASE III – INTEGRATE WITH REMOTE SERVER (SEEDBOX)
- A remote server is used to host the source files, as well as generate and upload torrents to the tracker using CURL.
- Torrents registered on the node tracker must also be mapped to fields in the web app’s sql db and rendered on the site.
PHASE IV – QA
- Standard Quality Assurance; testing and debugging until the project requirements have been fully realized.
- [url removed, login to view] Expert (C#; C++; [url removed, login to view])
- Visual Studio (this is a .NET app - you must have access to and be highly experienced using this tool)
- Microsoft Azure services: the application is hosted on MS Azure and has Azure dependencies, including storage and database. You will also need to have and be experienced with Azure for Visual Studio.
- Node.js – this is a node tracker so obviously experience with node is essential.
- CURL experience and expertise
- Extensive SQL server experience
- LINQ experience and expertise
- Web services integration (XML/JSON) experience
- GitHub (Code is housed in a GitHub repository. You must have a GitHub account to be able to pull and commit code)
- Agile development environment (We operate in an agile development environment. You must be comfortable with the fact that certain requirements will change throughout the project)
- The seedbox is a linux server with mysql db, so familiarity with linux + mysql is a plus, but not essential.
**Be sure to pay careful attention to the [url removed, login to view] requirement. This is an MVC4 application - if you are not perfectly comfortable within this framework please do not bid. On the other hand, for someone with the right skill set and experience this project should be very straightforward.
Short-listed candidates will receive further questions and detailed requirements. We do our best to support the freelancer at every possible step, and when the project is completed we pay immediately.
Thank you for considering our project. Happy bidding and good luck!
Hi Jordan, As discussed please find attached bid for the project. We have done initial configuration of the tracker. We will require initial few days to explore and decide a plan to incorporate it with out existi Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 14 freelancer ortalamada $818 teklif veriyor
Hello, I can meet your requirements. Please contact me if you are interested.============================
Hello, I have gone through your description in detail ,I have done the initial analysis and 100% confident to take over this task and complete it in best possible timeframe with no compromise in quality. I am a Daha Fazla
Hello, Hope you are doing well. I have already worked on application like this..ready with the demo. I have good hands-on on MVC 5,asp.net [login to view URL] are some projects on which I had worked, just wants t Daha Fazla
Hello, I have reviewed your project posting and are very much excited to assist you in your project. I would appreciate if we can connect over private message or other medium to discuss about the project and provid Daha Fazla
Hi!! I have seen your description I can do this job perfectly.. I want to discuss about your job with you detailed.. I will wait for your response Thanks
Dear Hiring Manager, I have completed my "BSc in Computer Science and Engineering" degree in 2011". Now I am completing the MSc in Computer Science in USA.I have more than three year web experience. I completed severa Daha Fazla
We are headquartered in Delaware, US with our offshore development center in Noida, India. Keeping pace with the latest trends in technology and global business, Ennovations delivers complete cycle creation and deploym Daha Fazla
Selu is a group of multi-plataform specialists ready to start with the project. Is a very Interesting project and you will find very worthy working with us. We are new in freelancer but we have a lot of experience in n Daha Fazla
Hi, My name is Kamran. I have more than 4 years’ experience managing software development process. I have been working as Software Form Designer in Contour Software ([login to view URL]). In past I worked for Daha Fazla