Deploy open source [url removed, login to view] bittorrent tracker and integrate with an existing [url removed, login to view] web application by passing certain data between the existing web app and the tracker.
The web application is an [url removed, login to view] digital content eCommerce service using sql server and deployed on MS Azure cloud hosting service. The web app currently uses a 3rd-party php/mysql tracker that functions but that solution is inefficient (php vs node) and does not offer the level of integration desired (mysql vs sql).
To enhance the system per the objectives states above, the project is divided into four main phases according to urgency/importance, though all are critical components of the project's success. Each phase will be associated with a milestone payment.
PHASE I – DEPLOY TRACKER
- Simple and straightforward: the node tracker we intend to use is open-source and well-documented.
PHASE II – INTEGRATE WITH [url removed, login to view] WEB APP
- User ID’s created in the web app must be created and linked to anonymous ID’s in the node tracker in real time. We are currently using a SOAP web service for this.
- Certain data fields in the tracker + web app must be linked/shared in real time.
- This is likely the most critical phase of the project, and data efficiency (speed) as well as security are the key benchmarks for this requirement.
PHASE III – INTEGRATE WITH REMOTE SERVER (SEEDBOX)
- A remote server is used to host the source files, as well as generate and upload torrents to the tracker using CURL.
- Torrents registered on the node tracker must also be mapped to fields in the web app’s sql db and rendered on the site.
PHASE IV – QA
- Standard Quality Assurance; testing and debugging until the project requirements have been fully realized.
- [url removed, login to view] Expert (C#; C++; [url removed, login to view])
- Visual Studio (this is a .NET app - you must have access to and be highly experienced using this tool)
- Microsoft Azure services: the application is hosted on MS Azure and has Azure dependencies, including storage and database. You will also need to have and be experienced with Azure for Visual Studio.
- [url removed, login to view] – this is a node tracker so obviously experience with node is essential.
- CURL experience and expertise
- Extensive SQL server experience
- LINQ experience and expertise
- Web services integration (XML/JSON) experience
- GitHub (Code is housed in a GitHub repository. You must have a GitHub account to be able to pull and commit code)
- Agile development environment (We operate in an agile development environment. You must be comfortable with the fact that certain requirements will change throughout the project)
- The seedbox is a linux server with mysql db, so familiarity with linux + mysql is a plus, but not essential.
**Be sure to pay careful attention to the [url removed, login to view] requirement. This is an MVC4 application - if you are not perfectly comfortable within this framework please do not bid. On the other hand, for someone with the right skill set and experience this project should be very straightforward.
Short-listed candidates will receive further questions and detailed requirements. We do our best to support the freelancer at every possible step, and when the project is completed we pay immediately.
Thank you for considering our project. Happy bidding and good luck!
14 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 818$ teklif veriyor
Hi!! I have seen your description I can do this job perfectly.. I want to discuss about your job with you detailed.. I will wait for your response Thanks