Project Budget: US$8000
If you are an experienced iPhone application developer please read on!
What you need for this position:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or related technical discipline
- 1+ years of profound iPhone game development experience
- 3+ years of solid software engineering experience
- Profound Objective C experience
- Solid full life cycle development experience with long-time OO design and systems architecture experience
What you'll be doing:
- Developing cutting-edge iApps for one of the leading iPhone companies in Western Europe
- Working on most challenging projects for iPad, iPhone
- Working on behalf of top companies in banking, industry, multimedia, automobile and sports industry
- Interacting with other engineering members and business teams as needed
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to work in a cutting-edge, growing iOS company
- Opportunity to work with exciting new technologies
- Long term contracts
You must be able to work full time over the next 12 month (with an option of extending the contract) having no additional job.
- Please attach your CV to your application of this position. Thanks.
- Please attach a list of applications you have worked on in the area of iPhone / iPad to your application of this position.
VERY IMPORTANT: To separate you from the spammers, please write I AM REAL as the first line of your bid. We will delete all bids that do not start with this phrase, since most bidders never read the requirements. Thank you for being one who does.