Conversion of simple C code to MS WIN platform. The code uses sockets and TUN/TAP devices. The original code is available on [url removed, login to view]~wedu/seed/Labs/VPN/files/simpletun.c. The related links:
Some older example of using TAP on WIN32 [url removed, login to view],
[url removed, login to view]
- Should be quite easy job for somebody who is familiar with C/WIN programming.
- The expected platform is Windows 7, with MinGW or Visual Studio.
- The windows code should use the latest TAP driver that is available as part of openvpn software
- The expected output is ported source code + description of compilation process
- The code will be used for educational purposes (the well understandable code is preferred)