I am seeking a coder to create a data export module for Amibroker. The coder must have strong knowledge and experience developing with Amibroker AFL language. As well, coder must have knowledge of Amibroker charts and trading strategy development. The requirements are as follows:
• Create a function in Amibroker AFL formula language that will write Amibroker monthly results generated by backtesting to a CSV file.
o Must be able to add this function to the backtesting of any strategy.
o Include the symbol in a column for all monthly results table
• See attached example CSV file
• No average monthly value row is necessary
o If multiple symbols are backtested in Amibroker’s Analysis function, all results should be written to a single output file
o The output file should be closed when the backtest analysis process is complete.
o See Amibroker Profit Table AFL which saves results to HTML as a similar example.
o Instead of saving backtest profit table report in HTML, save results to a CSV file.
o Monthly buy-and-hold returns should be used for testing and to demonstrate functionality (a simple example buy-and-hold trading strategy should be included as a required deliverable).
o The AFL function must include a variable to define the output filename such that:
• Filename remains constant until changed.
• Program must check to determine is filename already exists, existing files should not be overwritten.
• If file already exist, then append date & time stamp to file name in the form of "_YYYYMMDD_HHMM".
• The data & time stamp should be current system time.
o AFL must be free of syntax errors and warnings. Developer should use the "verify syntax", built-in Amibroker function.
o All variables must be clearly define with a description of how the variable is used or what its function is.
o All variables and constants created should use descriptive names.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $512 for this job
I am interested in your project of Amibroker and integration with csv [url removed, login to view] skills of programming in trading systems /trader will provide your solution. thank you