Loqed develops the first truly keyless smart lock for your front door - see www.loqed.com. We are looking for an embedded software engineer that can develop the firmware for our "bridge", a device that helps connects the Loqed Smart Lock to the internet.
The bridge is based on the ESP32 chip (or another integrated BLE/WiFi module). The protocol has already been defined.
ROUGH PROJECT DETAILS
- The bridge should connect to a WiFi network
- The bridge should be able to connect to multiple Loqed Smart Locks
- A setup process that can be started over Bluetooth LE with a mobile phone
- MQTT is used for notifications from our backend. The bridge will then retrieve the information using either GRPC (or JSON).
- Excellent understanding of C / C++
- Experience with an RTOS. You know how to handle a JTAG debugger.
- Experience with Bluetooth Smart
- Willing to travel at least once to our office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands