The ESP8266-01 board is a serial to WIFI converter, a user can setup a Wifi communication over a serial port. I intend to connect to this WIFI converter a digital sensor (GY-30), which is a I2C slave. The firmware of the ESP8266-01 should be updated to support I2C master functionality. The ESP8266-01 should perform an I2C read when the board is requested.
I have the next esp8266 board: [login to view URL]
1. A tutorial how to save the current firmware of the board indicating the circuit diagramm and the software to download/upload the firmware.
2. Indentify the source code of the current firmware. A tutorial how to compile and deploy the firmware on the board
3. Modify the firmware to initialize a WIFI connection in STATION mode on startup,
4. Initialize the TCP-IP stack and open a socket.
5. Program a timer to generate an interrupt that occures in every second.
6. Write an interrupt handler that generate an I2C read from a GY-30 ([login to view URL]) sensor.
7. The readout is sent on the initilized TCP-IP socket.
Note that the ESP8266 will NOT BE CONNECTED to an Arduino board. Bidder who own a ESP8266 -01 have priority.
In your bid attach a price to each of the above points.
Bu iş için 14 freelancer ortalamada $208 teklif veriyor
Hi! How are you? I'm Alberto from mexico, I have experience with the esp8266. I can do the job for you. Can we talk a little more about your needs for this projects?? Thanks, regards
Hi, i have both modules on hand . Already built schematic on how to connect the sensor . In the future i can make a dedicated adapter board for easier assembly.