We have a controller that automates multiple sensors and connects to the server via MQTT. Controller programming is in C/C++. We want the code to be completely refactored and optimized with test cases inbuilt. The tasks would be:
1. Understand the code and its functions in details
2. Prioritization of tasks within code based on system feature.
3. Find out issues and refactor the code such as memory leaks, error handing, processes that are affecting performance, jobs that can be made asynchronous etc.
4. Test it on the controller board we will provide you.
5. Provide us feedback and suggestions on optimizing Controller PCB if you can.
6. ESP32 programming experience required
Bu iş için 13 freelancer ortalamada ₹27415 teklif veriyor
Hi I am Electrical and Electronics Engineer with 14 years experience in micro controller programming including Arduino. I have worked on ESP 32 as well. We can discuss Regards Senthil Chennai, India
hi i am interested to work on your project, please share source code and hardware details let me have a look it would help me to figure out that how much efforts needed. it would be my pleasure to serve you.
Hi, I am an electronics and communication engineer with more than 2 years of experience in circuit and pcb designing. I have worked on many projects in past. So I think I can help you. let's discuss more over chat Daha Fazla
I am professional IoT system engineer . I have experience with firmware and web interface . I can do the code modification as you have mentioned . kindly reach out for discussion . thank you