The project is as follows:
1. The project uses TI Tiva C Board. There are four transmitting stations and one receiving station.
2. Each transmitting station has a Arduino Nano board + LM 35 temperature sensor + HC-05 Bluetooth module.
3. Base station continuously receives temperature readings from the four transmitting stations. The base station will have a TI Tiva Board + HC - 05 Bluetooth module + Nokia 5110 LCD + Speaker.
4. If the temperature goes below a specific value, the temperature reading will start flashing on the Nokia LCD for that respective transmitter and an audio message will be given for the user.
5. We want to store the pre-recorded warning messages in an SD card/ Flash memory of Tiva board and use DMA (Direct Memory Access) to fetch them and give it to a Digital to Analog Converter and then to a speaker.
Timeline involved: 2 days
Please contact for further details.