This job is ONLY for experienced FPGA - Verilog Programmers.
Apply now if you have developed bitstreams for complex applications using Xilinx or Altera FPGAs.
We will match your pay with your current income OR more than that (depends on qualification) + Bonus when you deliver expected results + Opportunity to work from home + Chance to work on exciting and growing Blockchain Technology + No contract.
- Most of job tasks are bound around Verilog programming and embedded systems.
- Develop bitstream for different algorithms for variety of FPGA boards.
- Code, simulate, synthesize and support to compile Verilog on FPGA.
- Embedded Linux Development, VxWorks, RTEMS, or similar real-time operating systems.
- C/C++, integrate software components, create and run unit tests, validate on Hardware-in-the-Loop.
- Hardware engineering tasks including design, component selection, schematics, and validation of the entire product
- Understand concept of Blockchain technology and how it works. (there would be blockchain developer in team)
- Understand requirements and based on that able to prepare hardware requirements, specs of FPGA, plan and execute development.
- Communicate with Blockchain developer in order to understand algorithm. Work along with Blockchain dev after development of bitstream, modify bitstream to get expected results.
- Explain code, work with in-house team for hardware configuration and to compile code to FPGA. So above average communication skills required.
- Min 3+ years of extensive experience with Verilog programming and worked with embedded systems.
- Must have good ability to understand different algorithms from Blockchain experts and ability to implement FPGA designs based on that.
- Required to evaluate algorithms in high language in order to understand concepts and how FPGA should function.
- Crucial part of job is coding, hardware testing, performance analysis and tuning performance based on results of analysis.
- Ability to test hardware with timing diagram as hardware will not be with you.
- Understand hardware and FPGA boards limitations, not to operate it out of its operational limits to avoid hardware damage.
- Must take work seriously and corporate with off-shore team and base team. Must maintain planned timeline and deliver results on time.
- Must need intermediate level of verbal and written communication skills.
- System level programming, embedded C, embedded Linux, Shell, schematic capture and Xilinx Vivado FPGA design tools, and experience with a variety of digital/analog commercial test equipment.
- Expert in implementing communication protocols.
- Open to sign NDA and Ownership agreement for project work.
Bu iş için 11 freelancer ortalamada $13/saat teklif veriyor
I have 10 years of experiences in design and verifying using Verilog/SystemVerilog HDL. I am using vicado and quartus ii for my designs. Please contact me. Best regards
I am 6 years experienced fpga ip core developer. I have worked on different mainstream projects using zynq 7000 and virtex 7.I have also developed and implemented hash algorithm sha256 on fpga artix for blockhain.