Basically the code is a tocketing system which creates new tickets account and many more. It also has a seprate login for various customer ids. There are 4 libraries in which different functions are made. 75% code is already completed I just cant make the other 25%
Bu iş için 6 freelancer ortalamada ₹8333 teklif veriyor
Hello, I'm experienced in C programming. I built a lot of C-based applications. I can help you in your project. Contact me for negotiations and discussing more details.
Hi there, can we discuss in details what you need for the 25%? I have 11+ years of experience in development, and will be glad to help you on this.
Hello I m a software engineer. I work on Qt/C++ for more than 40h/week. I am specialized in Qt/C++ desktop applications using MySql or Sqlite databases.