Senior Embedded Software Engineer
$25-40 USD / saat
I am looking for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer to work on a medical device project. The ideal candidate should have experience in C/C++ programming languages and be familiar with working on real-time operating systems. Candidate to modify existing IP and must be able to troubleshoot and debug complex hardware and software issues.
- Experience with hardware, software, embedded systems, STM32 microcontrollers
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming languages
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Create VM with WM Ware Workstation Pro based on Ubuntu (No Apple Virtual Machine and/or Parallel’s environment accepted.)
- Ability to work independently and in a team and must possess advanced English proficiency.
- Electrical Engineering certifications a bonus (i.e. CESP, CPES, CESP, CSE, CSDE, etc.)
Scope of Project:
1. Compile source code and program existing MCU/LED PCB boards.
- MCU/LED HW files, C based source code, BOM and existing controller board to be provided to contract manufacturer.
- Create/Configure development environment (STM IDE or equivalent with make file for STM32F103RCT6)
2. Update code to accommodate new features:
- Removed switches need to be hardcoded to a specific functionality.
- Consolidation of multiple on/off light buttons to only one on/off light button
- Removal of battery – replaced by AC adaptor.
- Replacement of a on/off beep (sounds)
- Code commenting where applicable.
3. Create binary file(s) for programming into the MCU
4. Provide entire VM zip when completed for review and internal document control.
Initial project is expected to take 40-80 hours to complete. If successful, more jobs shall be provided by end of year.
If you have the required skills and experience, please apply with your portfolio and resume.
Proje NO: #36708176