I need a computer engineer to program a gps and gsm module for a smart blind stick. I need it to be programmed in C language using keil program, The chip is lpc 1112. The steps that you should do is \
1. when press emergency button, the sensors will turn off. There is a water, light and object sensor in the stick.
2. microcontroller will send the phone number to gps and gsm module (everything need to be setup in the microcontroller, do not use the keyboard or keypad for numbers)
3. gsm will use that number to call out
4. you need that phone number allow to track the location on the gps and gsm module
5. when finished using the communication, the person press again to turn off the gps and gsm module and turn on the sensors.
This is the site for the part::::
[login to view URL]
Bu iş için 11 freelancer ortalamada $396 teklif veriyor
Hi, I hope you are doing well. I have worked on FONA GSM modules using Arduino controllers. I have reviewed your requirements and would like to discuss it further. Looking Forward, Khawaja
I believe this is something good. It would be good if this did become a product. The unit must be as small as possible. easy to put a sim card as well. I think there are alot of details that need to be worked out here.