I need a program to copy files from playlist to another location and create new playlist file with new file paths. Program should also copy another special file with .state extension ([login to view URL]) if found with playlist to new location. We have made program in Python but we need EXE file. Python has also problem with special chars in filename, e.g. " " or "ąęźó". Scenario:
1. We have 2 files: [login to view URL] and playlist.m3u.state.(attachment)
2. Open program
3. Select location of playlist
3. Select destination folder
4. Program shows progress bar and copy files to new location
5. After copy program create new playlist with new file path
6. If in the source location exists file with the same name as playlist with additional .state extension program copies it to new destination.
In attachments you will find Python source and playlist.
Hi, bro. Nice to meet you. I have read your request. I have a full of experiences in C, and python Programming and processing. I have finished many project like this. I am confident in your project and I can fin Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 4 freelancer ortalamada $29 teklif veriyor
Dear sir. I'm a C/Cpp expert, and have 5 years of experience. I already read your project details. I want to help you than needed the money. I hope to work with you. Then I will give you satisfactory results. Ple Daha Fazla