We require some software to detect certain events in the ArduPlane Pixhawk flight controller. These events will then be used to call/execute other code.
1) The code must run on a raspberry Pi zero
2) The code must be written in C/C++
3) Initial code source will be provided to the successful applicant. This source reads the input data stream over serial and extracts things such as GPS.
4) From there the code must be capable of detecting the following events using the MAVLINK serial protocol.
* Detecting a corrupt packet through the MAVLINK CRC method
* Detecting the plane being tilted to its left (left wing down) for 3 seconds.
* Writing a new mission to the plane. The source file will be in the saved file format of mission planner. Example file formats will be provided.
* Causing a beep sound effect in the Pixhawk to signify an event in the Raspberry Pi zero. e.g. left wing has been held down for 3 seconds - 'beep'