I have an EA that automatically trades news spikes. It's actually a combination of an EA and an indicator. The EA needs some fixes. Below you can find a list of required modifications:
- EA and indicator must be compatible with the latest version of MT4. Ever since the 600 update, platform started crashing sometimes.
- Add optional parameter where it allows user to indicate if symbol has prefix or suffix. Example, the broker (Traders Way) has a suffix in their pair symbol (EURUSDi)
- There is a bug that causes platform to place many orders during news release. It appears that EA deletes stop orders and place new ones every tick.
- Sometimes EA opens trades in the wrong time.
- Alert x minutes before the news release is incorrect. The system calculated the minutes from the time that the EA places the stop orders and not the time of the news release.
- The EA automatically excludes news releases that have the word 'speaks' in them or have no forecast in them. This feature needs to be optional so the trader can specify whether to enable or disable it (true/false)
- Alert sometimes sends more than one alert for the same news release.
- Platform crashes when applying EA on USDCAD chart only on the new version of MT4 (Version 4.00 Build 600)
- Risk management is not working properly. The lot size does not change after profit/lose unless if I reload the EA.
- Problem with labels and maybe causing problems with Title and currency values (Shows Forecast for both of them). occurred right after a trade was triggered.
More details will be provided after bidding.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $80 for this job
Hello I have lots of experience in Forex News trading EA. You can check my reviews. I have 100% completion rates of all about 100 projects with top ratings. Regards