I will like a well experienced MLQ4 programmer to design a trade management expert advisor for to be used in MT4. This expert advisor should also have a version that can be used with FXCM TradingstationII forex trading platform. Check FXCM out on [url removed, login to view]
My Trade Management expert advisor should be able to do the following:
1. Supervise all open trades regardless of the broker (the MT4 version), and offer facilities for: selected individual trades; groups of trades; or all open trades.
2. Moves Stop Loss (which will be manually set at entry) at appropriate intervals: to break-even, jumping stops and trailing stops. For example, and important feature should be to move SL to BE at say, Npips movement in my favour. N can be any number of pips.
3. Part closes open trades (in lots or percentage) when price reaches a set target (in pips)
4. Hedge positions: hedge a trade for trades that are going bad at specified price target
5. Equity Protection: Close all open trades when aggregate fund reaches a specified level (calculated as a percentage of the starting fund)
6. Stop Loss tightening: The EA should be able to tighten SL as it moves close to TP level at specified tightening rate, and at specified closeness to TP level.
For all the description above, you will get a clue from an EA called Multi-purpose-Trade-Manager (check it out using Google serach).
The Multi-purpose Trade Manager EA (overview attached) seems to be doing the job on MT4, but constantly reporting an error that it cannot part close trades on some pairs because they are not allowed on the EA. I guess I have not really mastered the settings.
I just want my Trade Managment EA to be simple an duser-friendly with no programming error. Also, there must be room for easy upgrade, or compatibility with MT5 when it is fully in use.
My Trade Manager must be able to handle all common forex pairs (These pairs can be found as Forex 47 pairs on [url removed, login to view]) And also, the 4-digit or 5-digit platform form different brokers should also be taken into consideration during design. I think this is an issue in the EA market generally.
I do hope to get your response soon
For the forexonefamily team.