I need a Windows 8 application created based on the following Mac Application:
[url removed, login to view]
Feature requirements include:
* Ability to open an SQLite 3 database.
* List of tables and views display in a left sidebar
* Main application interface consists of four tabs:
1. Schema Tab - Which consists of two more tabs. First tab contains a list of columns and indexes. These must be user editable and the user must be able to add and remove new entries. Second tab shows foreign keys and triggers. User must be able to edit both.
2. Data Tab - Shows a table with the data contents of the select table/view. There needs to be a filter button that allows the user to dynamically enter valies to filter the data by. User must be able to edit data directly via the table.
3. Query tab - Allows the user to type and execute a query. SYNTAX MUST be coloured as the user types text.
4. Structure tab - Shows the SQL used to create the current database.
Must be built for the Windows 8 app store.
Project must be written in C#.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $576 for this job
Hi, Sir. I'd like to take this job seriously. I've experience in Windows 8 App, and i've become winner in competition held by microsoft. Please PM for detail project, thanks