we are looking for a C#-Developer with experience in storing Data in SQLite and
displaying this data in a great looking UI! Also you need experience in using COM Interop -
Object from .NET to post some data to Mindjet MindManager.
The Interface-Description is available for us and will be forwarded to you!
So, we need for an AddIn for MindManager with a local datastore (if it is possible, use SQLIte) to store some task steps, a lot of textual help assigned to each step and maybe some data what should piped to the current Mindmap using the MindManager API. The most common API actions should be:
add a tree part to existing map and
add tags to existing nodes.
So the database from the app has to store the data that is send through the COM-Interface too.
So i here are the main features ( a detailed storboard is sent to you,
when you are hired)
The AddIn should
- Assigned as a sidebar in UI
- Has 3 main areas in his own UI: Textbox (for help texts),
Menu tree permanently visible, action box (actions to perform with mindmanager api)
- Menu tree must have the capability of submenues
- Each menu item (or subitem) has its own help text and can offer an own set of API actions to the user
- Active Menu item should be visible permament
- Help text is filled when user clicks in menu item
- API-Actions are filled also when clicking on menu item
- Current known API actions are the following:
- Add mindmap part tree elements to existing (empty) project (if any elements exists, the user has to select the node where the elements should added
- Add predefined tags to exisiting and selected nodes
We need a develeoper with Mindjet Add-in experience.
We nedd to see a work-sample before we hire.
Best Regards lars
22 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 21$/saat teklif veriyor
Hi, I am interested. Thanks Narendra //////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I am a C# professional i have 15 years in IT technology I will be working full time in this project, this project seems interesting to me and it is challenging project