We would like to develop proof-of-concept intranet application. Application will need to contain all basic services (session management, security, validations, auditing, etc.), but it will not contain all business logic. We plan to add remaining (majority) business logic in the second phase (if this phase succeeds).
We plan to use the following technology stack:
- .NET, [url removed, login to view], MVC, C#, IIS,
- Entity framework,
- Microsoft test framework - writing appropriate unit/integration/functional tests is a must,
- MS SQL Server,
- we will deploy the application in the cloud (we will probably use Azure),
- version control system (probably Git),
- inversion of control container (we will probably use Unity),
- maybe some other related technologies (MS SQL Reporting Services, continuous integration tools etc.).
Application is proof-of-concept project, and the technologies may change.
We will use agile development practices. Please have experience with advanced design patterns. You will have to work in very short iterations (measured in days). You'll have to regularly commit source code to the repository.
You may be asked to provide help with the deployment.
You'll have to sign NDA.
We are looking to hire per hour because the exact scope of this project is not yet determined.