English-speaking ASP .Net Full-Stack Developer (DevOps)
We are looking for an ASP. NET (C#) developer to work on some projects that we have. Most of the work you'll be doing is ASP.NET, using the Standard Microsoft Stack, with a bit of Alt.Net. We are looking for a self-motivated, hard-working and reliable person.
We are looking for senior developer who has experience in .Net CMS systems: Sitecore, Episerver, Kentico, Umbraco. It's OK if you don't have experience, it's just a nice-to-have for us. We can teach the accepted applicant if needed.
It would be an added bonus if you have experience with Windows and/or Linux server management. We need someone who can do the code, commission and configure Windows servers. Someone who understands MSSQL indexing and how to optimize queries. Someone who can work on their own with minimal supervision to get the job done.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be to do ASP.Net development, and if you feel comfortable doing it, server commissioning/maintenance.
But really, we're looking for the person. IF you're a clever, driven, go-getter, you can be trained for most of this stuff. So don't worry if you're missing a skill or two.
I'd like someone who doesn't mind being contacted any time of the day or night when crunch time comes for a project, who is willing to work weekends and evenings to catch up. Someone who takes ownership and pride in their work. Someone who understands how to refactor and doesn't just copy-paste everything. We either work EST or PST hours, so you need to be available for some overlap during those times.
- ASP.Net C#. VB.Net is nice too, but 99.999% of our ASP.Net work is done in C#.
- HTML master
- SQL Server. Knows how to optimize queries. Knows how to modify indexes. Understands the importance of page size.
- Knows how to write SOLID code.
- Code reuse. We *hate* copy 'n paste robots. If you need to use a function somewhere else, *refactor* the source function.
- Someone who isn't scared of non-Microsoft stuff. Node.js? [login to view URL] MongoDB? Linux?
- Powershell & CMD expert.
- Knows & loves StackOverflow - send me your SO link.
Nice to haves:
- Linux Server admin
- Apache management
It's important for you to read and understand this job description - there are items that I will need to see done and questions answered BEFORE I will consider you for an interview.
- How much experience do you have with ASP.Net?
- How much experience do you have with Windows Server Administration?
- What is your hourly rate?
- What is your availability?
- How many hours can you work per day/week?
- Where do you live?
- Go to [login to view URL] and send me a screenshot of your line speed to London, UK.
- What are your normal working hours?
- Do you mind working outside of normal working hours? eg: Mornings, evenings, weekends?
- Will you work during EST (GMT -5) business hours? (9am-5pm) or MST (GMT -8)
- What holiday calendar do you follow?
I'm glad you've read this far. In order to filter out spambots, what is the 3rd heading? What are the CMS systems that we work with?
Best Wishes and Good Luck!
Bu iş için 48 freelancer ortalamada $13/saat teklif veriyor
I have built multiple projects based on .net and later using .net core sql server , entity framework , entityframework core , jquery , angular 5 and 6 also built real time apps based on google products
Greeting sir, i have experience over 10 years in .NET MVC. i guarantee you will be fully satisfied with my code . i have build websites and broadcasted on MBC and CNN
Hi, Nice to meet you. Having rich experience of asp.net mvc, I can do what you want. C# is my primary programming language. Let's discuss about your project with chat. Thanks.