We want someone to develop a software with C# language and VS2012. The basic function is to scrape the mails(incoming and sent) in recent 3 days and parse the mail data and store the new mail content into database.
The follows are the detailed requirements:
1. login to the mail server, you can use imap protocal.
2. get the mails from both (income and sent) within 3 days.
3. Compare each mail with those saved in database, to see if it's already saved, if yes, skip, otherwise, prepare to save it to database(You will need to check the mail subject, sender,receiver, and timestamp to determine if it's existing). Before saving it to database, you must prepare the follows:
a.) Load the mail content, and parse out the following info: sender, receiver, cc, subject, mail body.
b.) For mail body, you need to remove the reply reference/history in the mail tail. The reply reference/history means the mail may include the history content, which will get very long when the communication goes back and forth. And it's duplicate so we don't want it. We only want to the new mail content to be saved to database. I attached an image to show what is the mail history/reference.
c.) When saving to the database,you must save: sender, receiver, cc, timestamp, subject, mail new content.
4. In UI, we need configuration textboxes for: Email account, password, or some other things can need to be configured, instead of being hard coded.
5. in UI, we need "Start" button, and "Stop" button.
6. The software should automatically check the emails every 1 hour, by using a timer.
C# framework 3.5 and VS2012
MySQL or MariaDB
I found someone already made sample, and you can utilize his sample code to speed up the developing.
[login to view URL]
For more details about Lumisoft, please google on your own.
Hello, your specifications are clear and straightforward, as is the project itself. I can safely say I will be able to deliver a fully working version in 7 days at the slowest. I only have one concern and one question Daha Fazla