We need a .NET or COM+ component for generate barcodes using PDF417 format. We will call the component from our .NET (Framework 4.0) application, the component must receive the text data to encode in the PDF417 barcode format and then create a PNG image (in a path of the local hard drive) with the barcode generated.
1. Format PDF417 ISO/IEC 15438:2010, do not use: Compact PDF417, Micro PDF417 or Macro PDF417
2. Error correction level: 5
3. Byte compaction mode (not text or numeric, since we need encode many data from an electronic invoice including digital signature of the invoice)
4. Minimum dimensions for the items in the barcode: X-Dimension = 0.0067 inches, Y-Dimension = X-Dimension x 3 (three times X-Dimension)
5. Default size for PNG file: 2.36 inches (width) x 0.79 inches (height), includes the quiet zone space. The component must receive these parameters, if empty use the default size.
6. Default quiet zone space (blank space around th barcode): 0.0394 inches. The component must receive these parameters, if empty use the default size.
7. Barcode color: black
8. High quality PNG file
Attached is a Word document showing few samples of the text data that we need encode in the PDF417 barcode. Also, a barcode image for each sample (they are just samples, do not match requirement # 5 above).
8 freelancers are bidding on average $270 for this job
Hi I have been in this industry for 5 years and such jobs are my daily practice.I can assure you that if you work with me once, you will always work with me for these kind of projects.