C# openCV pick and place application using web camera
Teslim sırasında ödenir
As a High school robotic teacher, I am looking some one to create a fully explained C# application that uses openCV and a usb camera. The application will be used to guide a robot to pick and place items from a table using the usb camera (2D application) . The application will needs to detect and recognize specific objects and determine type,position and rotation, the application should also have a calibration process -
1. pixel to mm calibration
2. hand eye coordination calibration.
1. take a picture
2. teach and save part
3. load part
4. get part location (X,Y,angle)
Interface: should allow to run calibrations and the functions and show the snaped picture and live picture.
you might find it good to know that what I want already exist but in pyton, So basically I'm looking for a programmer that knows both pyton and C# and that can tranlate phyon app to C# app
see the following links:
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
his app is open source, so feel free to use that.
So you could say I want to translate his app to C# but with out the robot part.
Ideal skills and experience for this job include:
- Proficiency in C# and openCV
- Proficiency in Pythn and openCV
- Experience with object recognition and detection
- Familiarity with web camera integration
- A USB camera to test the application and the ability to place it above a table where the part will be.
- Strong problem-solving skills to address occasional errors in object recognition.
The product of this job is:
A working code with good explanation and comments in C#. winforms.
A short schematic ( in power point or whatever) that explains the vision process.
Proje NO: #36690055
Bu iş için 33 freelancer ortalamada $653 teklif veriyor
I understand that you are looking for someone to create a fully explained C# application that uses openCV and a USB camera to pick and place items from a table. The application will need to detect and recognize specifi Daha Fazla