I need a proven expert in "Power BI Embedded". Specially around token management, token initialization, logging function, and sending credentials , from my own website , built in C# (that has its own user and password), to Power BI Embedded in order to display a chart. No RLS.
Needs to be Power BI Embedded, can't be just Power BI Desktop, or Power BI Service.
The idea of this project is to house an ongoing stream of small requirements and issues . Here are the first 2 issues you'll work in:
Issue #1: Fit to width
1. Problem Description (there are two videos in the zip): [login to view URL]
2. Expected result: Fit to the width of the monitor the Power BI Embedded report, so that the user doesn’t have to deal with 2 scrollbars on the right side when he has to scroll up or down.
3. Some links with information that could help solve it:
a. [login to view URL]
Issue #2: Potential Session management issue
1. Problem Description: Word document attached in the "attachments" below
2. Expected result: That the problem doesn’t happen again
a. if to achieve that the session timeout needs to be managed such that it lasts an hour or so, and then logs out the user automatically, then so be it.
b. Opened to hear from you the best approach