I need add to a existing C# Project 4.6.x (with source code).
I need to allow send a valid SOAP Sign Request from my server ( Azure Virtual Machive with Fixed public IP) to external organization SOAP Endpoint (no Dotnet webservice, no web reference, it's external CGI SOAP Services).
- Only my server is allowed to send request to external request (my Public IP Address is registered on the external organization)
- The external endpoint is only one (https://<[login to view URL]>/<endpoint>.CGI)
- The SOAP request is different by diferent actions
- Each request will should SOAP 1.2 with XML-Signature
- The dummy is just for one request (after I will go the replicate the process to the another request)
I think those the steps the reach (you can think different):
* Pickup the certificate from Windows Certificate Store
* Prepare SOAP Request
* Sign the SOAP REquest
* Add Custom Signed Header to SOAP Request (WSSE)
* Call the WebMethod
* Catch the SOAP Response
* Map response value to variables.
The checkpoint to validated is:
* Build a valid XML Request with data from variables
* Retrieve certificate from Windows Trust store certificate
* Sign the XML Request and add the sign dato to SOAP XML Header
* Call to the external endpoint and get valid response
* Retrieve valid response
* Map response XML data to variables.
If you need a XML request and response examples to review, please tell me.
Hi, I have 10 years experience in digital signature. I understand what you need, so I can help you! This is my profile in Freelancer, I have completed many projects about digital signature in the Freelancer. https:// Daha Fazla