- I need a code/API that can reproduce CTraders backtesting results.
* All the description of the project is in the attached file.
* First part of the project already done.
* All rules of the file must be OK to this project to be approved.
- Project Deliverables:
- Full Project Source Code. Compilable. Working. Ready to run. (Visual Studio 2017 - .Net 4.6)
- Example of running backtest (multithread).
- Results of the example must be the same as CAlgo backtesting results for the same algo and configs.
- Should be possible to change the strategy and configs. With the same settings in CAlgo the results must be the same. This is the most important part of the project. I can test tick data or M1, i need the same results so i can evaluate some algos myself.
* All items i say i "expect", and that "must" or "should" be in the solution, will be checked in my approval.
Bu iş için 6 freelancer ortalamada R$3912 teklif veriyor
Hello,Sir please visit our team site:[url removed, login to view] High-Quality+fast development+good credit+fast communication=My work method! Relevant Skills and Experience c#,.net,asp.net Proposed Milestones R$1666 Daha Fazla
Hello. Your budget is very small for a project of such complexity (especially the second part) Соответствующие навыки и опыт 8 years experience developing for NT7 and NT8 Предлагаемые промежуточные платежи R$8888 BRL Daha Fazla
Hello Mate, We have vast experience in Microsoft.Net based Technologies in multiple business domains like Banking, Retail, Customer Relationship etc. Relevant Skills and Experience [url removed, login to view] Daha Fazla
Hello. Thanks for reading my proposal. I want to long-term relationship and I wanted to contact you. I’ve read your brief and I could absolutely help you with your goal. I wish to you call on chat. Relevant Skills a Daha Fazla
Hello I am highly expert & well experienced having 10+ years of experience & have completed 100+ projects . Relevant Skills and Experience i have good amount of experience in .NET, Algorithm, C# Programming, C++ Prog Daha Fazla