We need a set of scripts in unity. basic models but the triggers and actions are what is important. We are short on time otherwise we would do these ourselves. So in any response, please show you've read the below and have experience and knowledge of unity scripting. We also need the below by Friday (latest). So if you cannot achieve that, be aware, that's the deadline. They are relatively simple proximity trigger scripts.
1. Trap Door: A trap door script. A section of floor that opens up when the player crosses it. The player will receive damage based on this (should be a parameter of the script so we can change it). The trap door returns to the closed state after x seconds (another parameter)
2. Gas trap: another proximity script. When the user is in a certain area (for example a room) the room fills with poisoned gas (particle effect). once again damage and duration should be parameters.
3. NPC Fade: A script where as the user approaches another NPC, the NPC fades (as if a ghost). Here we should be able to adjust how rapidly the NPC fades.
4. NPC Appear: A player proximity based NPC "appear" script (fade in). Once again we should be able to adjust the length of time the NPC stays visible to the player.
5. NPC run away: As the player approaches the NPC the NPC always moves away so the player can never catch the NPC.
6. Temple of doom. Just like in temple of doom. When the player activates a trigger (proximity) a ball will roll down a hall and unless they move, it will hit them causing damage.
Each of the above will have be a separate demo scene in unity using basic objects so we can apply them as a library for other environments ourselves.
Greetings, I have quite a lot of experience in Unity, so I can handle this task. I've read all the tasks, it is possible, but I need to know if the scripts have any connection to your existing project, or should thes Daha Fazla