I'm a relatively new UNITY user, My experience extends to creating a number of VR environments with simple interactions such as teleport, pick up objects, open doors etc but I'm looking for an experience developer to provide some training to help me achieve the following.
To confirm this is not a request to complete the work independently but to have a number of training sessions, ideally a face to face working session in the UK but possibly via a screen share where we can achieve the following items together.
• Game publication (When I have finished my UNITY project how to I convert it into a self executable game)
• Make hand disappear when holding an object (This is available in the Steam VR interactions example, just a matter of reapplying existing code)
• Is it possible to make a hand grip the object even if the objects are different sizes/shapes?
• Turn on a lightbulb in the scene when the player presses a switch
• Example MAYA to UNITY workflow (This is a MAYA question really, if you can do this then it may be ok to skip it)
• Make text appear when I grab something, (Text should follow object being picked up for instance a description)
• Create source controlled repository (I have been recommended PlasticSCM I don't know how these work or how to set one up)
My scripting skills are at the beginner level so pls factor this in.
I think this would take 1-3 days to run through the training, I will provide a more detailed list of the above items so you can prepare to run through them but no documentation or tutorials will be required outside of our interaction.
message me if this is not clear
Bu iş için 16 freelancer ortalamada £781 teklif veriyor
Hi I'm a unity3d expert who has extended knowledge in VR. I have full experience in steamvr and VRTK. and have VIVE. I can complete your project on time. Looking forward to talking with you soon. Cheers