This is a project to create a virtual hard drive in C# as a reusable function/code piece, as well as a simple GUI to test it.
--> The details of this project will be revealed fully and confidentially in PM/Inbox. <--
• All of the code must have comments next to it demonstrating what each piece of code does so it is easy to understand and make edits to.
• The end result must be a VS C# project that successfully compiles and runs and does all the tasks.
• The project must be written entirely in C# using Visual Studio 2010 (This is what I will be using to test/compile/etc to validate it works) and compilable/testable in Visual Studio 2010.
• Project must work with Windows 7 64bit and 32bit and be forward compatible with Windows 8 (if possible).
• Please be prepared to start the project ASAP and complete it in 1-3 days.
• The project and all code rights will be owned solely by me with your role being the paid contractor.
• BUDGET MAX: $200
7 freelancers are bidding on average $142 for this job
Hi, i think i can do this, ill deliver good structured/commented project, i have the basic program structure as well, contact me for more info, thanks.
I have been developing .Net applications for the last 11 years, mainly C#.
We have big experience in software development. This project very interested for us. We want to know more details about this project. We can to start work ASAP.