I would want the source code and be the sole owner of source code and materials related to this project.
I have programmed part of the project using Visual Studio 2017 Template10 hamburger, but with my limited skills i'm getting stuck, and need profesional help.
I would like to break the project into sections, and then pay as each section is completed.
Section 1 :
1. open App on a Desktop/Laptop PC.
2. Load saved colour, font size, font family settings if they were saved previoulsy.
3. load default score values.
2. Control View opens on 1st screen.
3. Check if second screen is attached, if so output Scoardboard View window as a full screen to that second screen, otherwise open as new window(new app window) on screen 1. Popup indicating second screen not available.
4. Control screen main items : Count up/down with start/stop button, Current time, team names, buttons increase decrease scores. Options button which opens another window Options.
6 options windows has buttons across the top "Names & Times", "Colour &Fonts", "Media".
5. Option 1 "Names & Times"
Title- drop down list u8, u9, u10-13, u14 colts, normal.
Team1&2 Name - drop down list from Excel spreadsheet gives team name and picture.
Quarters- inherits time Title drop down eg. (u10-13) 15 Min can also be manual set
1st Q Break- inherits time Title drop down eg. (u10-13) 4 Min can also be manual set
Half time Break- inherits time Title drop down eg. (u10-13) 12 Min can also be manual set
13rd Q Break- inherits time Title drop down eg. (u10-13) 7 Min can also be manual set
Option 2 "Names&Colour &Fonts"
displays duplicate of the control view, but by clicking on each item you can change the info, Font Size, Font family ,colour. some controls will be linked, eg click on team1 name, colour,fonts change team2 as well. Can change the text value of each.
QUOTE ON SECTION 1 ONLY PLEASE.
Will add more as the project progressors, here is brief description of what I want to add.
Section 2 : Add media, with admin password.
drag drop Pictures or video into a playlist
output playlist to scoreboard view with minimal info on top eg. team1 score, team2 score, countdown timer, time.
Section 3 : Stream scoreboard view on local network.
34 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 744$ teklif veriyor
I'm c# developer with 12 years experience on .net framework and related tools Relevant Skills and Experience I can do this with c#.net in MVVM platform Proposed Milestones $811 AUD - offer
Hello Sir. I'm ready to start; I'm WPF MVVM developer; please contact; Valentino Relevant Skills and Experience WPF MVVM Proposed Milestones $333 AUD - step1 $333 AUD - deliver
I have some .net experience. I have some experience with WPF and Windows Forms as well. I have some portfolio in my profile here. Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.