The project is to develop a GUI interface. We will provide you the images which need to be referred as objects.
Now, once the GUI is ready, we should have these objects in the object panel. The user should be able to drag an object and place it in the workspace area.
Once the object is in the workspace area, the user should be able to assign a set of values to the object through it properties (Example - in C# when we drag a button to an application, we will be able to set the properties like button text, size, location, name etc).
The properties should be customizable using a class library.
1. A list of objects should be displayed in the object panel. Each object has an image, and we will provide the image.
2. The object panel can be expanded or collapsed.
3. The user can drag an object from the object panel and drop it in the work space area.
4. The user should be able to resize the objects (images) like we do it visio.
5. The user should be able to interconnect these objects using arrows (uni directional and bi directional arrows).
6. Each object will have a set of its own properties, which will be displayed in the property window (like each object like button, label, textbox etc in c# have), which should be configurable by the user using a config file or class library.
We request you to share the exe first to verify that our requirements are met.
Once the exe is working as expected, then request the source code and we will make the payment.
Since this is a very simple GUI interface, we prefer to make the full payment at once the project is complete.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $149 for this job
hi there i would like to help you in this task thankyou
I've experienced in C# and VB.NET about 12 years. This is an easy C# project, I'll deliver exactly what you mean and do it as you send me your images and the details and ASAP.
I am ready for right now. Please contact me. Best regards!
We have big experience in software development. We can make this task.