I am looking for someone that know the basis of OpenSCAD programming to create a code able to generate male and female screws for the GL system. The tasks to be done are:
- Task 1: Find the dimensions of GL connectors series (GL14, GL18, GL25 and GL45) for female and male.
- Task 2: Create a code in OpenSCAD that generates male screws according to the following input parameters:
1) screw type = "GL14" or "GL18" or "GL25" or "GL45"
2) inner diameter = "distance in mm"
3) total_length = "distance in mm"
- Task 3: Perform the same process as in work package 2, but for female screws.
*The beginning and the end of the screw thread has to be rounded.
**More information in attached sketch.
Hello. I saw your description about Create OpenSCAD code for GL caps and screws I have knowledge in OpenSCAD. Please ping me and discuss more. I am cad/cam and 3D expert. I have full experiences in OpenSCAD. If I have Daha Fazla
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada €118 teklif veriyor
Note: Please Click “CHAT” then simply leave a simple message like “HI THERE” . We will respond quickly as possible. Good Day! We are a team of Architects, Engineers, Artists, and Animators here. I am an Architect Daha Fazla
Hello, Greetings!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~ I WILL SATISFY YOU~~~~~~~~~~~~ I will love to assist you with this task, and I can start working immediately. Kindly message me so that we can discuss it further. Best Regards Zimina